Hello all! I can't think of a blog post title thing so I don't have one for this. Not that it matters because my blog layout is stupid and doesn't show post titles anyway. After I changed it, I looked at it and thought "Ehhhhh don't really like it. I'm going to change it... tomorrow". This was months ago. It's still the same, tiny font without titles that bugs me. Am I going to do anything about it? No. I'm lazy. What do you take me for? HA! I laugh at your perception of me. yeah, I'm in a really weird mood.
Anyway... I miss msn. Not really. Well there were a couple of people that I only talked to that I miss dearly because I only ever did talk to them on msn and we had good conversations. I'm going off on a tangent. POINT IS (and I don't know how I would have made this connection with the way I started this paragraph) my msn won't work. Nor will my hotmail and I don't know why. Eh I never really used it anyway.
AAAAAH Getting called away. Bye all :) Good luck for English and Chem and whatever other assessments are on next week !

Comments

Popular Posts