And Then I Woke Up

You came back last night. You called and said that i should go home. So I did. I always obeyed you, just because it was you. When the house came into view and the garage door rolled up, your car was parked and you were in it. The sun shone twice as bright and the world was filled with colour brighter and more vibrant than before. I ran towards you arms raised.

We were out, all of us. Doing the cousinly things we used to. Together. Just like old times. Your loud personality completed the once hollow group. It was fun. I loved every moment of it and I just couldn't believe that you were back for good. The missing piece of the puzzle had indeed slid back into place and as these thoughts washed over me, I smiled. I was the happiest i have been since you left.


Then I Woke Up.

Comments

Popular Posts