Can't you see that im over it?

You said the words I always wanted to hear from you. The words that told me that you would be h a p p i e r if I were in your life. That you wanted nothing more than my hand in yours. That you loved every moment you spent with me. I looked at you. Your desperate face for that one word of acceptance. Instead you hear-
You're too late dammit! You missed you chance!
I hated the way you controlled me and I still do.
I'm over all the tears. I'm over the constant dreaming that
Maybe. One day. it would be us. Cause i know that it was all a lie
You would never see me like that. You're too busy caught up in your world.
Your Problems. Your fears. Your GIRL!
So you know what? Just take all your words and give them
to the girl you complained to me about. The one that broke your heart.
The one that I
got jealous of everytime you told me about her.
You never noticed how much it hurt me
when you said how much you loved her
But I stuck by you cause I knew you needed it.
and now that she's gone and broken your heart all over again
you come running back to me. But i just want to tell you
IM OVER IT! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.
I've moved on

I walked away from you hoping to seem angry and yet a tear fell. I was letting this chance slip away. You needed someone, that much was true, but i don't think it's me. And even if it is I'm sorry but I'm going to have to hurt you. It' just the way it goes. I don't want to be your rebound girl...

NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU

Comments

Popular Posts