Heavy rains and mathematical errors

RAIN IS FUN! Playing basketball in rain is fun:L

I was recording the 15Boys Cross country people with Mel and they came back so friggen muddy man! And me and Lisa were all wetfrom recess. We played basketball for like the whole of Assembly+Recess and it was raining. I go high in the rain! SO FUN!!! Did you notice that the school jumpers smell REALLY bad when they get wet? A little something William taught me:L I love that kid:P

Lunch we werein the science block and some guy kept making weird noises so Avi chucked Allen's bag a him. And the guy chucked it back..it landed in the bin. LOL I had my sports uniform on in the exam ( which was so bloody crappy D: ) and i was friggen freezing!

EXAM WAS PAINFUL! It was funny when the teacher goes time's up and everyone was like what? what? what? what? hehe Stupid maths teacher==" I hate them all :@ wellnot really just the stupid subject!

KYLENNY

Comments

Popular Posts