To My Sister...

Ok...AS a lot of you may know, my sister left to go to Singapore today. It's all I've been complaining about for the last couple of months so you SHOULD know, ANYWAY she will be gone for 3-5 years :O Again, as a lot of you probably know me and her are E-X-T-R-E-M-E-L-Y close like:

<---thats her in the white:D isnt she preetty? Yeah so imagine me the, sentimental (sorta) crybaby, saying goodbye to that! Well i shall paint you a picture...actually no i wont. Use your imagination! We were in front of the gate where she gets on the plane and when i hugged her KABOOM! down come the tears ==" THEN in the car she calls and MAKES IT WORSE><>.> (<---thats supposed to look accusatory(?)) and so thanks to you and your evil ways, i did not get a chance to say the things that i wanted to (this better make you cry>.>) so:
1) If ever a time comes when you become rich and famous DONT FORGET ME!

2)If you see something shiny, amusing or in any way entertaingng GET IT FOR ME!

3) If you see anything that reminds you of me TAKE A PICTURE.

4) If you feel like you're gna cry at night cause you miss us oh so much, remember that you're in Singapore and your tears might contaminate their water....

5) And finally..If you're lying awake at night wondering "hmm i wonder if they miss me" then know that the tears i shed today were me trying to hold them back. The reason you can't sleep is cause im thinking of you. You will be in my prayers for the next five years and never forget that I love you. A lot. Every time we have a cousin outing i will be thinking of you and wishing you were here with us to share this moment. Everytime i hear or play the song Lucky im going to have to suppress the urge to cry. And everytime I see your now empty room, the extra spare seat in the car , a tarsier or anything that makes your departure a little more real, I will think of you and hope that wherever you are now, you are as happy as you made me for the fourteen years I've lived. So yes i am missing you.

Every.

Single.

Night.









PS HAPPYBIRTHDAYANNE&JENNY

Comments

  1. I love you baby

    Love the secret admirer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts