Drowning In Paper

Faaaaaaar! So much freaking work to do today. I am too damn last minute><>
  1. English Practise Essay..I NEED THE NOTIFICATION FOR TUESDAY!! And i cannot be bothered doing practise essays for freaking grumpy English teachers==" Gah I suck at writing essays! I got friggen 8/15 for Half freaking Yearlies!!
  2. Science Big Bang Theory thingy. Why the freak do we care about the origin of the universe? It ALREADY HAPPENED!! Learning about it isnt going to change anything! And the big bang is just a theory with so many holes and imperfections in it. Like I asked Mr Peck what triggered the Big Bang Theory and he said no one knows. WHAT THE HELL?! WHat kind of theory is that?! YEs theories arent always perfect with all this evidence blahblahblah but to not know what MIGHT have triggered it? GAH WHY DO WE EVEN CARE?!
  3. History Minor Speech. Deary me. Smithy's disappearence. I am friggen lost! I don't know what to do about it><>

So thats my rant adn im still stressing. See, I could have been doing some of that work while typing all this but NO! i am a PROCASTINATOR and blogged instead. aiyaah=="
Well im going to TRY and do work so of I go!


-KYLENNY

Comments

Popular Posts