Blistering Winds and Scorching Straighteners

I got a hair cut today. It's a LOT shorter than I expected/wanted. My sister says I look a Japanese boy T_T isn't she sweet? It's alright though..I guess =/ but gah! when I bring it to the front it hardly reaches my collarbone>< Or maybe I'm over reacting but STILL! oh well it's the same cut but I think he added more layers it's choppier than I remember. Again: i could just be delusional. And omgsh I spent FOUR FRICKEN HOURS at the hairdresser getting it coloured, hot-oiled and whatever else JUST so she can look good tomorrow when she arrives in the Philippines==" Is that really NECCESSARY? It was so damn boring. We were in Fairfield and she goe to me and my sister " You girls can go roam around" and im thinking to myself:
1) I don't know my way around this place
2) There doesn't seem to be anything interesting nearby
3)What if i get rolled? D:
4) cute guy in hairdressers ;) (LOL im kidding ...or am I? ;P)

So yeah...all in all pretty boring day =/

Comments

Popular Posts