Change of Scene and Recent Departures

Day 1 of mother deprivation. Wait a sec. did I even mention she was going anywhere? In case I haven't, she went to the Philippines with my Grandma for reasons I cannot be bothered explaining (: Now, my mum and grandma are the MAIN people who keep the house clean. Like me and my sister will do things when we are asked and my dad is at work a lot. yYOu'd THINK that with just mea nd my 18-year-old sister at home, we would be enjoying the freeom and partaying like there's no tomorrow etcetc. But no. Not me and MY sister.
We are actually doing the housework and I'd like to say we are doing a relatively good job:) The things are getting done but it's annoyingly time-consuming and boring =/ Let's see how the next 3-4 weeks go shall we? :)
Oh and i haven't had Appletiser for TWO WEEKS NOW. I NEED MY SUGAR BUZZ D:

Comments

Popular Posts