Food + Dance = Entertainment

Masterchef last night was so cute:P Like the mood was all light and happy and everyone was there. Omgsh they did such good impersonations of each other! (judges and contestants I mean) I want Poh to win just because she's asian...how biased am i?:P But Julie's ideas are better. I like her cookbook idea. It's sweet ^_^
The judges were given a mystery box challenge. It was funny:P they had lamb brains (that sounds so gross) and Julie and Poh were like to George "What could go wrong with this dish?" and he was like "nothing cause im the best" and yeah..it was just really fun and happy. I really liked yesterdays episode:)

It was So You Think You Can Dance after it and Asuka and her partner's routine was so pretty !!! I cant be bothered finding it and linking it but my gosh! i loved it:) and one of the hip hop routine's COULD have been good but they didnt perform it very well. But then again, who am i to say that? I cant dance for crap. Damn this uncoordination ! That's not a word but stuff it!

Wow i just noticed. My more recent posts have been about tv shows/movies. IM SUCH A COUCH POTATO :O lol meh watcha gna do. Well im off. Toodles!

-Kylenny

Comments

Popular Posts