I think I can dance :)

Oh my gosh. Yesterday was the first couples performance of So You Think You can dance and the first one was sooo good! I swear American SYTYCD is so much better than Australia's ==" The first one was so woah! watch it here :)
edit: Don't bother clicking the link, the video got removed :S It was philip and jeanine dancing to Mad if you wna check it out =="...stupid copyright ><

There was another one that was really pro.It was to a song by Richard something or other. forgot the name of it so i cant link it :S if you find it report back to me stat! It was really nice and it made one of the judges cry. hehehe i laugh at people's pain D: arent i evil? >=] (lol that face reminds me of danica's text which led to her accidentally sending someone else a random text..hehe good times good times:P)

Yeah i just had to point out the pro-ness of SYTYCD.I watched Princess Diaries in between it too. I cant believe i still enjoy that movie im so childish its weird O_O anywho..off i go toodles!

Edit: I found the video of the dance I liked:D Check It!

-Kylenny

Comments

Popular Posts