Oh the Horror

Who said it would be easy?
You said that we'd try to be
More than what we were
More than what we are
Maybe I don't want this to end

____________________________________________

Day 2 of Mother Deprivation (yesterday): My sisters friends came over. We watched some crappy filo horror movie and I am legend. Omgsh I love the dog in I Am Legend. I love the movie actually. It is probably the ONLY good movie that has zombies and the end of civilisation in it. His daughter's really cute "sammy you take care of daddy" - shoves dog into Will Smith:P- "Look daddy, it's a butterfly!" LOL what a cuite. Her dadis about to go into a world of zombie mutants and all she cares about isa butterfly made from her own hands:P Good movie though

Day 3 of mother Deprivation (today...obviously): Things are going well but I need to start my damn english speech D: It's 1:53 so things could change. hmm...maybe I should make more of an effort and actually DO something productive. well off i go then....

Comments

Popular Posts