SUCCESS!!

YAYAYAY! I have finished re-editing the HTML for the template so it SHOULD be all good. If there are any faults you notice (eg broken link etc) please tell me(:
OMGSH! i am at a family friends house right now (raelene) and i just came back from eating a whole chilli :) Here's the story: Earlier today Raelene told me about how people eat a spoonful of cinnamon and start dying from it. So we went looking for cinnamon but she didnt have any so we settled for chilli O_O If you know me well, you will know i am REALLY weak with spicy stuff! We were sitting in her sun room and i decided to record what was going on. I'll see if I can upload them in a sec. (lol she's watching the video and afterwards, i look so damn traumatised)
[insert video here]
Oh great, now she's thinking about looking for wasabi O_O
Anyway today, I went to an all-you-can-eat thing at Merrylands and who should I see there but Lisa :) Have fun stuffing yourself Lisa?:P Our reaction was like identical and it was so funny. It was a you-had-to-be-there moment. Sheesh Lisa now YOU are copying ME (inside joke there). I can't believe Julie won masterchef><
I mean she's good and everything but i liked Poh! anyway im going to spend time with my dear Raelene and see what else she feeds me (=

-Kylenny
PS. omgsh i feel sick from that chilli and my mouth burns, wish me luck><


Comments

Popular Posts