To An Old Friend :)

Oh Olivia,
It is your birthday today. You are now fifteen :O now you can LEGALLY enter MA15+ movies. Good on you:) You have been one of my friends since kindy and you were my very BEST friend at more than one stage. As the years continue to pass us by, the distance seems to be growing greater. And yet, i know that no matter what, there will never be an awkwardness between us. You're just one of those people i can talk to even if a million years have gone by and we havent talked.
We go waaaaaay back. All the way to *suspenseful music* the year 2000! We were friends right from the start and although we cant say we never fought, we CAN say that we always made up.
Year six was one of the best years of my life and there are still times when I miss 6K and honestly, one of the main reasons is because of you, Kristy and Kim. We were so different and yet we worked so well together. I loved how we could always back each other up and we automatically knew that we would rotate when it comes to pair work and whatnot. Dance fever! omgsh that was sooo fun man! You are so pro!
Last day of school sucked. It was really fun but it meant saying goodbye to everyone for like..ever =O Olivia, you have been one of my closest friends for ages and I am so glad that you still are. You have never changed in a bad way and you have never gotten a bighead because of your awesome dancing skill:P This is a really long and suck birthday card thingy but can you really sum up 10 years of friendship into a minute writing space? I DIDNT THINK SO! so instead let me say this:
Our friendship has been strengthened with time, distance and separation and I know that i can STILL rely on you to be there whenever i need you...right? I love how you are such a good friend, easy to trust and able to break any awkward silence. You are selfless and whoever can call you a friend has earned a really valuable jewel to add to their collection (dont you just love metaphors:P) You're a really good friend who deserves the best and I hope that the future can bring you all the happiness and blessings you deserve. Happy fifteenth Birthday Olivia. Never change because I love you just the way you are :)

Love Kyleen:)

Comments

Popular Posts