What I Do When I'm Bored

Ok. Still at Raelene's house and apparently one chilli wasn't enough fun for her so we asked Lawrence to suggest things to do. In the end we decided to make llike a cocktail of all this random CRAP! So in it we put: lemon juice, tomato sauce, Chinese spices, salt, cut up chilli (actual chilli with BIG chilli seeds><), whipped cream and water. And bits of it sorta solidified and yeah. Video was done on her camera so I can upload it now:)


Yes i chickened out. Im sorry folks. Not that brave and YES RAELENE YOU DO WIN!!
Ok, I had to eat ANOTHER chilli because she finished her drink. IM SUCH A WUSS ><



Raelene says: there's vomit in my throat
I say: my hands are chilli infected so everything I touch burns and my face is burning ! D:


~five minutes later~
Ok, mouth is no longer burning but face still is ><

~another fifteenish minutes later~
ohmygosh. I attempted to get rid of the burn by washing my hands + face. All that did was spread the burn and now i think it's in my eye D: oh gosh kill me now D:
Edit: Wrote this on the night that we ate chilli but couldnt post till today.

Comments

Popular Posts