Who Said It Would be Easy?

omgsh i just got a counter and I just realised how UN-visited my blog is...what a fail><
Thats it..more advertising then==" To the science desks we go:)

Anyway I went to display homes today..just for the fun of it. ANd there was this house called Macarthur Manor (heehee it reminds me of Macarthur Magic:P) and it was soooo big! It was really pretty too! And the whole top floor was the master bedroom and you go into where the bed ir right then you turn right go up another small set of stairs and theres a wadrobe. IT WAS MASSIVE! it was like a room in a room and there was a sun roof and everything. IT was soo nice I wish I had my camera>< My sister's aloser and video-toured it with her phone:P

Anywho..enough of reaming about big houses I will never own, Toodles!


-Kylenny!

Comments

Popular Posts