Can't think of A Title

Omgsh it is so annyoing to sit in front of Michael and Jimmy in Maths==" Emily, I think I'm going to have to ask you to get your homies to roll them :P

Anyway, weed assignment due soon!! lol. When people complain about the weed assignment and whatever, I always wonder what an outsider who has no idea what we are on about thinks when they hear things like "omgsh I NEED weeds!", "My weeds are gone" and "Do you have any spare weeds?" They must think we're up to something. . .which obviously we're not *shiftylook*

And to mr you, I have a message for you!! For the last three freaking days you have had to put up with my complaining, but the next time I talk to you, I PROMISE I'll shut up and listen for once. Sorry for not y'know, being very good with that stuff lately, I've been wallowing in self pity and when it comes to other people I don't e ven listen. Man I'm a jerk. So yes. Next time we have one of our 'little talks' I'll listen and NOT make it all about me ok? :)

Comments

Popular Posts