Crunchy Pear

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS!! That's right. I beat you all this morning saying happy birthday to him. I came first. BOOYAH!! LOL anyway.. Today was country fair and if you didn't go, shame on you. Where's your sense of school spirit? Oh and before I continue, NO ONE GOT MY SHIRT! For those of you who didn't see it, it said "Oh I get it, Like humour but different". Now for those of you who don't get it, say someone tells you a really lame joke, you say "Oh, I get it, likehumour but different" It's an insult to the person. Get it? anyway...

I got there at 9:30ish saw avi and stuck to him for a bit. His shift started at 10 with Nicholas so we waited for him in front of the hall and he takes so. freaking. long. By the time he got there, it was 10:30 and they didn't even know which stall they were meant to be at because they didn't go to the meeting. FAIL!

At 11 I had to go to work for the art people thingy and I turned up ten minutes late. I feel kinda bad cause I skipped out ten minutes early to watch Troy, Jenny and Danica. They were pro!! I have recorded them BETTER THAN NIBRAAS MIGHT I ADD! and i will be getting it up on facebook ASAP :)When I find the camera cable that is =="

Met up with Mariel after I finished my shift (ahha that sounds so pro!) and we ate with carissa, tamara(I thin kthat's how you spell it), anna and annie on the hill. WE are going to make that Counrty Fair tradition yeah?:P THey went rock climbing so I went to visit Danielle at the chip stall where Thai was helping out...trying to. Picking up the chips one by one doesnt make much progress though:P Took photos there and omgsh I love one of the photos^^ Again, I WILL post them up. Thai and Danielle had to leave to go tutor so i went over to Danica and mel and stuff.

Went walking around with Danica P and then joined up with Genevieve, Danica H, Nicholas, Anh, Veronica, Grace and someone else I think...(sorry for forgetting :S) and went art rooms...again. and sheesh nicholas, you are so judgemental:P Giving nicholas birthday punches is like trying to punch a brick wall. Grace you tank! You owe him thirteen more:P

Everyone left pretty soon after that and it was just me, grace, holly and mariel sitting int he middle of the food place. ahha . Mariel andHolly were giving out free chips cause it was closing time:) And omgsh I love terence's hat! I think I am going to steal it. hehe. People were packing up and me and mariel just sat there. We left pretty late. I was supposed to leave at four thirty but raymond asked me to help out with some packing up so I left even later..ish like ten minutes:P But yeah..it was good fun (Y) and the dog tackled me!! LOL Best part about having a friend who's parents run international foodstall? Free food (H) Lovin' it!

Comments

Popular Posts