deary me...

I have reached the end of my procrastination time. I have officially run out of things to do. Now I dont have a choice but to finish the painfully long history assignment. Wish me luck childrens:)

3:25 ahha it's been like two hours(?) Since I posted this and I have done hardly anything. I have 604 words out of the necessary 2000. Lisa just called and asked me something really weird >hehe< LOL@YOU LISA!! Love you deary:)

6:20 MAX PROCRASTINATION!!! Now I have 710 words. What the hell am I doing with my time? How come I have only 106 more words than before?! ...I ask while blogging. Hmm maybe that could explain a few things =/ I WILL finish this. I really need someone to be my mental pusher. again: That was YOUR job Thai:P OK I shall go now and get at least 1000 words done by 7...if I can :S

7:00 So. It's 700 and have I gotten 1000 words? No. How many words have I gotten? 744. What was I doing since 6:20? How the hell am i meant to know? I have one serious procrastination problem. See, if I started this assignment when I got it (last term) I could work at this pace quite happily and have it done by tuesday. But I didn,t so i can't. Instead I HAVE TO QUICKEN MY PACE. I will do it...eventually.

Comments

Popular Posts