Hunger strike and The Arrival

I am currently doing the 40hour (food) famine and it is A LOT harder than last year and the year before. WHAT'S CHANGED? It's been approximately 16hours since I started and i am dying!

My mum and grandma came back from Philippines today:) It's about freaking time I say. I was just about ready to shoot someone ==" Downside to them coming back is that they have returned with an assortment of filo food. Including Goldilocks. If you haven't had it before (which I am guessing most of you haven't)then
you wouldn't get me. But fellow filos, you know what I'm talking about right? This is making the 40 hour Famine THAT much harder to do. Damn this >< Hmm..might be watching My Sister's Keeper tomorrow. Should be fun (Y)

Oh and A few days ago, Emily of her and her sister on her blog and everyone was like "omgsh you guys look so alike" and Emily kept denying it. So I said I'd post photos of me and my sisters up to compare. So, as promised Emily...(about a week later LOL)
Yeah I put two cause you did:)


What do you think? Similar or not?

Comments

Popular Posts