Musical Medleys and absence of life

Class is so quiet and empty without PASS people. MEL, AVI, TROY, GEORGE, COHEN, KENNY AND ALL THE REST!!! I MISS YOOOOOOOOOOOU! You guys left bushy and Joseph on their own. They're the only guys in the class atm :P I'm HOPING that the next few days are going to be a bludge though.
So I brought my guitar to school today and in science/english, me, lisa, carmen, xenni, Danica and a few others were jamming(H) Oh yeah 9M bonding time. Art too. Me, Mariel, lisa and Grace. YAYAY! Pretty fun. WE were meant to practise for talent quest today but we didn't make much progress cause Grace wants to change the song again I think =/ Speaking of which, Grace, I don't think Thai is aware of the change. Meh we shall see what happens. I'm up for anything !

To not-quite-the-apple of my eye: I am so happy to see you happy these days. I love seeing you smile when you're doing the things you love. Circumstances have changed and it seems to have been a good thing for you. It really does make me happy because, after all you've been through, you deserve it. yeah you do get annyoing sometimes but overall you're a pretty great guy. Keep smiling !

Comments

Popular Posts