One&Only KUYA!

One&Only KUYA!

To Thai,

wow. I just realised I start all these off with "tis your birthday today". So I'm not going to say that. Instead: You're old today ! See, isn't that so much nicer? I promise I will TRY to make this as normal as possible. note, i say TRY.
So, we both know what our first impressions of each other were and I don't think it's necessary to repeat it:P Obviously, I was wrong. You made me do my homework last year! That is one big achievement. and you got a sticker for it==" you and your obsession with stickers :P and miss Arriola's obsession with YOU.
Last week of school last year..epic! Music rooms with Chung and Holly, basketball with Anne and Veronica and your role as Mitchell's Edward Cullen. lol good times they were:P Maths last year as well, you taught me *cough* everything I know :) Ok, seriously, you tutored me for yearlies and I STILL managed to fail=="
Ah well if you didnt. I would have done even worse. While we're on the topic of teaching, Thanks for all the guitar tips you gave me. SPEAKING OF WHICH! Guitar hunting please?

This is hard to write while keeping out the mushy so im SORRY but i am breaking my promise. Thai, you agreed to be my "older brother" end of last yearish but im not sure you had any idea what that actually meant. You have had to put up with my constant whining, complaining and mood swings. Bet you didnt see THAT one coming:P But to be perfectly honest, I couldn't have picked a better guy tobe such a good older brother (cept TROY!!!, Kabir and Nicholas of course ;P..but you know, you being the original and all..:S). Because, despite the many things you have heard me say, bad or not, you're still there to talk to. Clichèd though it may sound, you are my rock and you manage to make people happy when they're at an all time low. Good job (Y)
So Thai, have an awesome day and be as happy as you make everyone else. LOVE YOU KUYA!!!
(see, i didnt make it THAT mushy oh and again: "THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME")

L O V E, K Y L E E N!

Comments

Popular Posts