So many Questions I just need to knwo the answers to...

DoyouevennoticethethingsIdoforyou?
ThewayIdropwhateverI'mdoingjusttobewithyou?
Thewaymywordstendtocomeoutinarushsotheyseem
toberunningintoeachother? Or that they get
more spaced out because your
smile leaves me breathless
and at a
loss of
what to say next?
I've tried and tried to tell you the truth but then I think of the consequences and I realise I like where we're at and don't want things to change. No. I just don't want to hear that you're sorry.





And if told you I loved you? Would you run away screaming? Would you take my hand and tell me you felt the same way? Or would oyu hug me and tell me it's ok but you just want to stay friends? Whatever you do, please oh please don't say it's cause of her.




"I know your favourite song
Annd you tell me all your dreams
Think I know where you belong
Think I know it's with me"

-You belong with me




Does she know you as well as I do? Does she know that when you laugh, your eyes crinkle at the edge? Does she know that when you;re upset, you try to put on a brave face but your smile doesn't quite reach your eyes? Or thatyou hate the sight of blood? No? Then maybe you should consider someone who does.

~

YOU SAID: We should have met up this weekend
I SAID: yeah we should have.
YOU SAID: Why didn't we?
I SAID: Cause dammit I got tired of waiting for you.












Comments

Popular Posts