Time is a fickled little friend of mine

SPONSOR ME PEOPLE!!! Please :)


I love this photo. It's so cool! I NEED to work on my big artwork ASAP. It's not exactly due anytime soon but its going to be exhibited at country fair:S And im so lazy! Everyday I say to myself "i'll go today I promise. Lunch time" then come lunch time and I just cant be bothered! SOMEONE MAKE ME GO (Thai, that was YOUR job>.>)
Today was so awesome. I was playing Truth or Dare with veronica, diem, jennifer, Israaq and Anh. Nathan, Kristina and Kabir came a bit later. And Im sorry to the people I violated got dared to do somewhat awkward stuff. and LOL@Clement's reaction. I would elaborate but #1 i cbb and #2 not sure if such information should be disclosed:P

On that note, Off I go!


Edit: I have been watching this TV show every morning for the past twoish weeks and I loved it but i STILL don't know what its called :S Anyone care to help?. This morning, I PLANNED to watch it again but it wasnt on D:

Comments

Popular Posts