Welcome back and Compelted Artworks

YAYAYAY! I finally finished my big art piece. Not that I had to do much==" I walked into the classroom at lunch and Miss Ross was like "be careful you don't overdo it ok?" SO I asked her for suggestions and she said to leave it. Not that bad right? Well it wouldn't have been if there was more on mine than a tree and a skeletal bird ==" Seriously. That's ALL there was on it. I mean, I couldn't just LEAVE it like that. The leaves on the tree weren't even finished. SO me (being rebel as I am (H)) finished the leaves and added a lizard. that's IT. Unfortunately, miss walked in halfway through :S woops.

Oh and WELCOME BACK KABIR! Yes indeedy. Kabir's back:D Recess, he started giving out souvenirs and kabir, thankyou for elephant necklace love it :DDD Not quite the live baby elephant that I asked for but it will do:P heehee It's funny how many of your friends turn up when you start giving out gifts. Tis funny :) Gah my finger hurts for some reason O_o It feels jarred but I didn't do anything>< What is this?! THis is black magic !!!

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHELL AND KAREN! And Thanks again for the elephant! Feel so specil now cause I was specified :P LOVE YOU LOTS KEBABBAGE!!

KYLENNY

Comments

Popular Posts