Doobywockers and Sweet Success

I'd like to start off by saying OH YEAH!! I FREAKING LASTED!! I should get an award for this. Hmm, maybe I should explain myself first. I am talking about my challenge to not say "ngaw how cute" for an entire school day. I was meant to keep trying until I actually achieved this and it took me NINE days to actually do it. Friday I was SO close to doing it but NO GEORGE had to come in and ruin it. Nikkida kept trying to crack me today and, to be fair to her, she probably COULD have done it if I was wround her more but I hardly was so Booyah to that (H)

Miss Ross is funny. With her technical terms like 'doobywockers' and 'thingamabobs' ahha love it:P

Omgsh NAPLAN results back!! I'm happy with my results. REALLY happy! One band 9 and band 10 for all the rest. Oh yeah (H) Now why can't I do that well for my yearlies and half yearlies? D:

That's enough bragging for the day I think so off i go. Byeeee!

Comments

Popular Posts