Free Time and Hopeful Countdown

YAYAY!! Ski camp people are coming back tomorrow! I feel kinda clingy cause I called avi the other night and Mel last nigh. . .oops. Oh well they should feel special I was thinking about them! I am so broke it's crazy ><>>") . I'm splitting with genevieve so it isnt too bad :) I think that right is now is like...birthday season, EVERYONE'S broke. I was tehre with Mariel and Genevieve and omgsh I just realised how many presents I need to get. There's Nicholas, Mariel, Lisa, Carissa, Father dearest. hmm that doesnt seem like much I guess but im soooo broke >< I need a job ASAP!! I feel. . .show offy. Does entering talent quest twice mean you're arrogant? I hope not :S I'm not entering as an indivdual though. Im not talented enough for that. I only go group performances cause I hate being centre of attention. I'd rather be the back up person or behind the scenes kinda girl y'know? Well I'm entering it with Grace and Thai and again with Lisa, Mariel, Amy and Bhavna. Should be fun (Y) Although not sure if we'll get it done in time =/ We'll see :D Who else is trying out for SRC btw? I am but im not srue I'll get i cause Mariel, Mel, Carissa, Genevieve and Lisa are trying out. Tough competition :S
Had a bye for netball BOOYAH!! Mostly watched the basketball game.

Comments

Popular Posts