If You Wish It...

Hello kids! Deary me, there is a village in the Philippines that is being flooded as in really BADLY flooding. There have been over 70 deaths since it started about two days ago. Now, my mum went to an emergency meeting last night with a group of people who are from that village. It's like an official representative group thingy. I'm not sure exactly what or who they are but that's not the point. Point is, during this meeting, they have established that they are going to be sending financial aid over to the Philippines ASAP.

It would be a really big help if some of you could donate something, even if it is a small amount .

If you wish to make a donation, contact me? Email, msn, MySpace(don't really use it though), bebo,
facebook, Cbox, School, whatever and we'll work something out yeah? Please try and give something to these people, someone had to give birth in these conditions and things aren't looking good for them...

(I just realised how many social networking sites I'm part of and the ones that are in colour are linked)

Comments

Popular Posts