Muck up day or as the weird people like to call it "FunDay"

This year's year twelve went all out ! Last year sucked compared to today. I think this year the people were smarter and planned it out better. When I got out of the car and walked towards the gate, the first thing I saw was that the gate had been glad-wrapped and there were desks and chairs in front. SO me and Big Jen went throught the office instead where we saw Little Jen and Surleen. Little Jen needed ot go to her locker but all these year twleves were waterbombing people and apparently requesting payment to get throught the train gates LOL so we went with her and acted as her...guard? And yeah...saw Aldrich and Alex and walked to Main Quad with them.
Omgsh it as covered in toilet paper. Last year they did the same thing but not as well. This year, they got it so freaking high.And everyone was cross dressing and can I just say, Vincent nice look. Period one&two was ag and we drove tractors andw athced that stupid video I've watched twice in year seven. Recess, this is when we saw how coordinated and prepared the year twelves were. As soon as everyone went into the main quad, they started chucking water bombs at everyone. It was done so well:P I am impressed. Then a siren thingy started blasting and everyone just scattered. It was so funny.
Art and we just cleaned teapots and I discovered Genevieve had the same design idea as me. I'm sorry, we can no longer be friends >hmph< LOL im kidding. I has a new design now :D
At lunch, there was a teacher-student rugby match and Mr Peck looks like a little boy when he plays xD The bell went and no one went to class and we tried playing hide and seek with Mr peck when he went back to get our class but NO he didnt go seeking >.> SO we just went back to class and played hangman :) In English, Miss Sayed had cake for Melanie's birthay:) I love our english teachers ^_^ (not nicholls sayed and pinno). We read Much Ado About nothing and I was Beatrice and Joseph was Benedick and it was all like "Why do you love me..." blahblahblah. I've noticed that everytime Benedic is saying something loveydovey, it's always Joseph playing the part. I find it amusing :)
This is a really crappy, boring post but I can never leave thigns unfinished. I'm just not in the mood for blogging... so makedo!

_________________________________

I hate that things will have to change
Why can't we just live with it and move on?
I have no idea what I'm doing
Or where it's going to take me
All I know is that I'm letting go
And you can't stop me
Even though im not sure this is the right thing to do...

I said I'm sorry but you had no idea what I was talking about
I wish I could hug you and say things
that would make it all better
But nothing will fix it
Not now.
Not ever.


Because I stuffed up and can't go back.

Comments

Popular Posts