SURVEY!!!!

Who are you texting?
No one.

Why aren't you in 'love' with your last ex anymore?
What ex?

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
No, I don't think so...

How late did you stay up last night and why?
9 something. Not that late. I fell asleep just because

What do you currently hear right now?
Thunder and music

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
RIGHT NOW!!!! :D

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Grandma :)

Have you ever ridden a horse?
Yup ^_^

Have you ever cried so much you threw up?
errr....no O_o Is that even possible?

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
hmmmmm Next month is my birthday (H)

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
I doubt it. I think I've changed heaps since then.

Are you wearing jeans right now?
Nope

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
Yes...kinda sad really

What's something you do when you're mad?
erm..i dno. Rant to someone?

Are you a patient person?
I try to be and I'd like to think that most of the time I am :/

Would you rather be mad or sad?
Sad .

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
err most likely

When was the last time you cried?
Probably watching a really sad movie/show? :P

Closest green object to you?
dad's jacket..this is a random question

What is your current mood?
Content

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
hell yeah

Favorite color?
Purple!!

What's your favorite smell?
Lynx pulse ;)

What are you thinking about right now?
You make me smile :) I need to find my wallet D:

What should you be doing?
Nothing much but something tells me I have hw :S oh and i should be uploading talent quest vids!!

What color are your eyes?
Brown

Is there someone you just can't imagine your life without?
A lot cause you guys are awesome like that (H)

Where did you get your last bruise from?
GETTING HIT BY A FRISBY!!

Have you ever got a D or F on your report card?
Not that I remember...oh maybe in primary school?

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yep :)

Do you believe in true love?
Yes

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Doubt it

If something was wrong, who is the first boy you would go to?
erm..Thai . Maybe Israaq or Avi?

Who is the first girl you would go to?
oooooh hard one...Ashley/mariel/mel/lisa

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
erm afternoon

How many kids do you want to have?
Two

Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion?
Yes

What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
Scream . Run . die O_o

Whats a lyric from the song you are listening to?
When Im sitting alone in my room everything reminds me of you

Do you trust anyone completely?
Quite a few people actually :)

Have you ever taken a chance, and regretted it?
Too many times =="

Ever tried to ruin somebody's relationship?
nah..I never would

Who has hurt you the most?
erm...not sure really.

Are there some songs you can't listen to because they remind you of someone?
There are songs that remind me of people but I LIKE to listen to them.

Ever been told by someone that they loved you?
Yeah but not like...SERIOUSLY i dont think

Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
Yeah. I think it would help

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
My wallet D:

Do you care what people think about you?
Usually. Depending on the person though I guess....wait no. Yeah I care :S

Would you be surprised if your most recent ex called you tonight?
again, What ex?

Are you counting down for anything?
errrrr no?

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Cold. I feel annoyingly lazy in the heat

Are you wearing a necklace, who got it for you?
Yeah my sister got it for me :)

Have you ever made out in a car?
I've never made out full stop . O_o

Have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger?
Not that I remember.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
Highly doubt it

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
My sister

Is there anyone you would do anything for and who?
Yeah. Probably FIVE people I would do anything for. Let's not be corny by mentioning them shall we? :)

Have you ever had a friend who had an eating disorder?
Yes .

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Yep =/ (Ate?)

Does the thought of marriage scare you?
Nope .

Are your parents still together?
Yep .

Could you forgive your best friend for hooking up with the guy/girl you liked?
I could but I would be pretty cut I guess?

If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for?
MY WALLET BACK!!

Have you seen the person you like today?
who? Maybe ;)

Is there someone of the opposite sex you feel you can trust with everything?
I'd like to think so :)

When was the last time someone said that they love you?
hmmmmm...today I think?

Would you date your ex right now?
WHAT EX?

Who do you text most?
Thai and/or Aldrich

HARD QUESTIONS NOW:
Want any facial piercings?
No!

Do you plan on moving within the next year?
No

Where did your last hug take place?
At school :)

When was the last time you had a real smile on your face?
Today, when I was spending time with Mariel and we were fiddling around with Avi's earphones xD

Is there anyone that hates you right now?
Probably

What is something you disliked about today?
Pernickety SOMEONE was being mean today >:[

Have you ever broken a couple up?
I dont think so O_o

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
Why would I?

Is anyone else in the room with you?
Nope .

What time did you wake up today?
7:07

Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
I didn't have plans. . .

Do you have your belly button or tongue pierced?
No and I don't want to.

Would you rather be called 'baby' or 'honey'?
erm.....baby?

Do you have any gay/bi friends?
Yep :) Love them to bits :D

What was the last thing someone bought for you?
Avi bought me appletiser :D

Comments

Popular Posts