To whom it may concern

I hate that letter starter thingy. It sounds so lame and too formal. Why can't it just be hello miss [insertnamehere] but NO parents have to be all formal and stuff. Anywa, I had a weird dream last night O_O well you might not find it weird but I do. I had a dream that I..wait for it...SWORE. Very loudly might I add. I dno remember the exact details but it was at school and I was about to get int my car when someone (forgot who) was being really annoying (the whole day I think) and I just screamed F*** YOU!!! really really loud. Thats like...an all time low for me.

I wonder what that all means =/ an inner urge to conform and swear like crazy?:O I DONT THINK SO!! ok that was a really pointless recollection just thought oyu should know: Kyleen is dreaming about swearing :O

To the IT girl: Love you man:P You are loud and a tad obnoxious at times but you're fun to be with (Y) Although, I don't think you appreciate the things you've got enough. I hope you know how lucky you are and DON'T let this opportunity slip. Trust me, you WILL regret it

Comments

Popular Posts