We Are Chivalrous Men!

My Mariel,
omgsh I was finally able to use that blog title :P YAYAY! Mission accomplished :D Mariel. Where to start? seriously. I love you. I love how you're easy to talk to, how you can always make me laugh, how i can tell you anything and not be judged and most importantly, how much of an awesome friend you are.
I remember our instant bond was due to the fact that we were both filo. Yeah that's right. We're patriotic like that (H) You is my bus buddy :D (Avi too (:) and LOL@the days spent in livo westies eating dim sims and subway cookies. Good times they were. Good times. Harry Potter at parra. oh yeah (H) And hte random filo chick who gave usall those medicinal tricks and whatever? my gosh!My teeth aren't that bad are they? ><
Seriously, you are one of my closest friends at the moment and one of the people I trust the most. I never stopped for a moment to question your trustworthiness because I know that you are an extremely good secret keeper who vakues trust just as much as I do. You can brighten up a room with your bubbly, charismatic personality and you're just a loverly person (:
The Talent quest dance was possible because you were such an awesome teacher who's talent was spread across the entire group. We love you so much for that my dearest Marieru ^^
Keep smiling because you know your smile makes me smile ^^
Love you lots,
Kyreeni

Comments

Popular Posts