Wedding Bells and Late night visits

Omgsh I am so annoyed that i could not go to Mel's party yesterday!! Mel, I'd blog you a birthday card thingy but like, I already gave you an A3 page full of writing and I'd probably just repeat everything I said in it here, so you'll be reading the same thing again. SO yeah..no hard feelings? It would be S-U-P-E-R Long anyway. Love you lots though!!

Anywya, I went to a wedding yesterday and it was sooooo nice. It was sweet :) And they had their first dance as usband and wife to Heaven - DJ Sammy. It reminded me of Grace and Thai :P The reception was ok. Heaps of speeches which were pretty amusing but I was kinda irritated (still) that I couldn't go to mel's. My mum's sweet though, we left at 10:20ish and she was like "Call Melanie and ask her if there are still people at her house. We'll drive you there" So I did and there were. So i dropped by her house to say hi to everyone and give her her present. My mum let me stay there for about 20mintues though :) and that's pretty nice of her considering she sat in the car in front of the house waiting for me :D

Georgie opened the door and Mel looked so surprised even though I called her to tell her I was coming. I was still in the dress form the wedding and I felt pretty weird but meh. Nicholas, Avi, Tori, Jenny, Carissa, George, Kabhi, Gau and Danica P (im hoping I didnt miss anyone there :S) were still there and yeah...I was pretty happy that I was able to spend even a LITTLE bit of time with them. But I was looking through some of teh photos and it looked like I missed out on so much >< Someone else should have a massive party like that on a day that I can actually come !!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts