The Best Of GMH & Hatepost

The Best Of GMH and Hatepost

Yesterday my little brother's friend came to spend the night.
I was on my way to my room after playing Trouble with them when the little boy says "Your sister is awesome!" my brother responds with "I know". His friend says "I thought you hated her" and he responds with "I thought I did". This GMH

I hate it when I go to open a door, but there's no sign so I just try to push it. Then the idiot next to me say's its "pull". Really? The next thing I was going to try was to lift it from the bottom.

I hate when you pour yourself a really big bowl of cereal, only to go to the refrigerator and realize there is no milk left.

Today, my 18 year old brother came home with a new bicycle. Curious, I asked about it. "Donnie's old bike finally broke. The front tire went flat and the chain busted. I bought this one for him so he can get around." Donnie is a homeless man my brother talks to everyday at lunch and his bike is his only mode of transportation.

Today, my friend gave me a piggy back ride and ran up and down my street with me on his back. I was born with spina bifida and he wanted me to know what running felt like. GMH!

I hate when people leave random amounts of time on the microwave after they are done cooking.

I hate it when girls take pictures with friends, make them black and white, put text on them that say, 'Friendzzzz' and then think they know how to Photoshop.

I hate it when you say "you too" at the times you're not supposed to. For example, at the movie theatre "Enjoy the show" and you're like "you too" and then you think to yourself "what an idiot I am."
LOL

I hate it when I try to suck my own dick but my third chin keeps choking me unconscious.
What the hell.... O_o


I hate it when people Tweet or update their Facebooks at horrible times. "John Smith: is pooping." Thanks, John.

I hate when people say "Do you see what I'm saying?" I feel like saying "No, but do you hear what I'm smelling?"

I hate it when Kanye West interrupts me.

I hate it when you ask someone if they can hear you, and they say "No". Oh, did you just read my mind then?

I hate when people use the word "literally" wrong, saying things like "I'm literally on fire!" If you were literally on fire, you would be...you know...dead and all.

I hate it when you miss a call by half a second, and when you try to call them back, they don't answer. Where the hell did you go?

I hate when you're in class and everyone is being noisy, then suddenly you say something really suggestive or strange and it gets quiet. "AND HER MOUTH WAS OPEN THE WHOLE TI---" Dammit.
ahha I remember last year this used to always happen to Danica/Monica/Carissa xD

I hate it when you're eating milk and cookies, and you dunk the cookie in the milk for too long and it gets all weak and falls into the milk.

Comments

Popular Posts