CLARIFICATION!!

Ok, people who are lost (troy and mel) I am going to Re- explain Alphabet love :P At the end of each blog post, I am going to write a short letter to someone who's name starts with that days letter teling them what I love about them. Each letter can have more than one person (so don't worry troyboy:P) and each time the colour or font changes means it's a different person . Follow?

Dear K:
I love how you're such a happychappy person :) You're awesome, I love you. And how you seem to go to any lengths just to make the people you love happy :) Oh and no matter what, you'll always be a part of me ;P I love oyu and your randomness :) I love how far back we go and the way you shower me with gifts and I want oyu to know that even though we hardly talk, I still remember our closeness and hope that we stay friends for a long time :) I love oyur random moments of perverted thinking. It's weird true, but its amusing. You're so wonderfully random ^^ I love how tight we are y'know? You sleep in my bed and I've seen you in the bathroom. On your own ;) I love the way you go about your daily habits and processes it's fun to watch:) Getting freaked out? YOu should be >hehe< I love how sweet, cute and innocent you are ^^ I quote:
M.S: Okay so there is no such thing as a perfect woman
K: Yes there is <----you're such a cutie :P

Comments

Popular Posts