The Fox and the Hound

Today, the first day of the holidays, i woke up at 8:04. That is a disgrace!!!! What a waste of a school-free day. Anyway, I stayed in the room and watched TV for a bit and there was a show on called The Fox and The Hound or something? and it was a cartoon movie for KIDS right? But I swear some of the scenes were not suitable for kids!

Ok, first let's give you a basic synopsis: There's a fox (Tod) and a dog (Copper) who became friends when they were really young. THey looked so young when they were babies and they had the cutest voices^^. ANYWAY, Copper's owner makes him a hunting dog and he leaves Tod for a while and Tod gets all sad and confides in an owl named Big Momma (LOL) and the meanie of an owl tells Tod to not get his hopes up.

Then when Copper comes back, he's like a pro hunting dog and is trained to hunt foxes so that means he and TOd can't be friends anymore. And yeah its pretty sad. But like I said before, some of the scenes are NOT for kids. THere were birds getting shot, dog fights, bear traps, hunting grounds, dogs getting hit by a train and falling (almost to their death) A dog being pwned by a bear. Little things like that...
I have nothing interesting left so until next time, Kyleeny Out!
________________________________

To My Portable Ocean I have things i would like to tell you:

#1 Man up :P

#2 Good luck ;)

#3 There was a line in that movie that reminded me of you:
Tod: Big Momma, promise me you'll be my friend forever?
BM: Tod, Forever is a long time and time has a way of
changing things

#4 Fair exchange?

#5 Goodbye (:

Comments

Popular Posts