Happy 100th Post!!

I hate when people say Happy 100th Post and that's their entire blog. LIke their 100th post is just saying "happy 100th post" because then its completely pointless and if you didnt post that well wishing, then there wouldnt BE a 100th post so hrm...my train of thought broke. Ignore me.

Anyway...congratulate me I have FINALLY begun to study. Even if it is to a minimum I have begun! English, interpreting the question and post it noting all the important pages (I don't actually have post it notes). That makes no sense. I'm slipping bits of paper into important pages..there we go:) Now it makes sense :) Ok I'm rambling now but BASICALLY, I was forced to study because someone (Thai) started asking questions about the essay and w/e and to answer his questions, I actually had to start reading it as well. So i thought "eh might as well tab the pages" and that turned into ok lets interpret some of this and yeah, Vincent, Minimal study ftw yeah? :P

I dno why i''ve left studying so late, I actually NEED to study or I might fail and mother dearest will not be very happy :S NTS: Get rid of distractions and stop procrastinating >< ...I say while on blogger... hm I think I have discovered the way my mind works. I study when people ask me questions and I have to study to answer them, like right now, Lisa just asked me about art so off I go to my ARt sheets =/ Is THIS what it takes to get me to study? ==" Lame! So when the next exams come, ask me questions so I study D: ...and so we come to the conclusion of my not-so-epic tale.

This was a really pointless post...Kyleeny out!

Comments

Popular Posts