HEY YOU!!

[insertgreetingstartingwithK]Konichiwa Kabir,
Happy Birthday Boy ! Sorry for waking you up at 12 this morning but i just wanted to be the first to say happy birthday:P Yeah that's right thai, I BEAT YOU THAT TIME!! Kabir my dear brother, I just want you to know that you have made me laugh so much this year and I'm glad that we got a lot closer.
Seriously, you are probably the happiest person I know and it is extremely contagious:P You always manage another way to do something really unco-ly in a way that none of us would ever have thought possible, which is good for us cause it's really amusing but bad for you :P you know, every time I hear a certain song, I get reminded of you..I wonder why 8-) It's a good song though :P Anyway, for you to enjoy :L :
Yeah feel special, you're the only one who got a video embedded into their birthday blog :) You are such a nice, approachable person who doesn't mind talking to randoms and always manages to make an awkward situation fine again. It's the way you roll (H) History Minor with Mulligan is sooo fun cause it means we can actually talk ==" But I don't think you sitting next to you benefits you in any way:P SOmething makes me think that I distract you big time :L Sorry! But you're just so damn entertaining :) See, told you I could sweet talk my way out of insults ;D
ALl in all Kababbage/Kabib/Kabbage etc you are an awesome guy who deserves to be as happy as you make others. Have an awesome day cause you deserve it :)
Love lots, Kyleen :)

Comments

Popular Posts