hey,

I just want to let you know that I didn't want to say goodbye. Didn't want to leave you alone. Didn't want things to end the way they did. What I wanted was for you to call out my name and never let me go. I didn't have enough time to tell you this. There was no way I could, but I want you to know that I fell in love with you the day you looked at me with that beautiful smile of yours.
I can't believe it took me so long to realise what I had.
You were such a blessing I never r
eally deserved.
The only thing on my mind right now is
Why didn't I realise how special you were when I could've had you ?


You told me that you hoped for the best. That my "perfect guy" would notice me and sweep me off my feet. That he would be everything I wanted and more. What you didn't tell me that I so wanted to hear was that it would be you noticing me. I want you to look at me with those familiar brown eyes. Smile the smile that I know so well. Run your hands up and down your guitar. Play the song that makes me fall in love with you again.
Cause you're the only one that makes me smile when no one else can
You're the reason that I want to be the person that I am
I love the way I can sing the words to your song
But I know...
This is taking way too long
and quite honestly,
I'm sick of waiting.

Comments

Popular Posts