I am an Emotional Time bomb

Almost anything sentimental sets me off...but enough about that. Thankyou Thai for the stuffed Kon, Amy&DanicaH for the overalls and the eye-watering card and Jimmy for the hitsugaya keyring . Today was pretty good if you ignore certain...happenings :P But it's ok, I'm all good now :L Thanks Avi, Luke, Thai and Veronica for caring. Ate Lisa for being the strong one out of us three and Mel for being composed for me even though I know you're probably feeling a lot worse. I love you both lots and lots :)
Pretty much every lesson is a bludge these days it's awesome !! And I love the mulberry tree near the shearing shed..it provides 9M with tons of entertainment :)

Dear N:
To be honest I can't exactly pinpoint what I love about you all I know is that when I'm hanging out with you I'm really happy. Yeah I know I can be mean to you on many occasions despite the fact that I've said that I won't be but I do love how nice, sweet and gentlemanly you can be. I haven't been close to you for long but it isnt that hard to trust and i am hoping like hell that you haven't told anyone my -ahem- deepest darkest secret :P I love your smell, your hugs and your bracelet :P Best of luck and thanks for all the good times brother (thesecond?) :) You are such a cool person and I love hanging out with you cause you are so amusing and nice. Your laziness may be rubbing off on me but that's ok cause nothing is going to stop me hanging out with you cause you're awesome like that (H) (even though you tend to abandon your blog==") I love how cute you are ^^ You're like..I dno what to call it but you're my main source of "ngaw how cute"s :L

Comments

Popular Posts