"I count the seconds she isn't around"

I bought Kabir's birthday present today:) And Thai, I shotgun giving it to him before you do >.> blahblahblahblah and LOL@CHUNG:

- (^aLvIn^) the cherrypicker =) says (5:51 PM):
*looks like were going to have to use the calculator technique to pass this exam
(*)kyleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen :
*ahha
- (^aLvIn^) the cherrypicker =) says :
*its so awesome, it wil wow you with its wowness

~

- (^aLvIn^) the cherrypicker =):
*i know that fact as a fellow stalker
(*)kyleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen :
*thought you knew me better than that
*and sif oyu didnt know :P
(*)kyleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen:
*LOL CHUNG
Thai says:
*can you believe
*my 27 year old sis
*wants to play handball with me :D
- (^aLvIn^) the cherrypicker =):
**making people feel special...but scared*

Dear J:
I can't really pinpoint what I love about you but I know that the rare moments that I'm around you is super fun :) I love truth or dare with you ;) and you're shared love for Hitsugaya. I love how nice you can be and you're computer geniusness(?) And how most of the things we talk about, we never agree on but that's ok cause that's usually what keeps the conversation flowing :L and I still say BLEACH IS BETTER THAN NARUTO ANY DAY! I love our past conversations..disturbing though they may be, I have to admit, you made me laugh :) I love your hyperactivity and your dancing skills and how funny it is to prank you: open hand on forehead with palm facing away from you, three fingers down :L

Comments

Popular Posts