I had a bad dream :(

Yes indeedy, I don't like dreaming about long black haired people in white dresses with faces that are a cross between Samara from the ring and the Excorcist ghost persony thing. Basically, I had a dream that someoen died and that's what they looked like. NOt only that, but they were lying in my Grandma's bed>< IN MY FREAKING HOUSE. So everyone was mourning her even though we had no idea who she was and I went into the room and she was lying there really peacefully and Iheard my sister calling me to come outside. I tell her to wait a bit and I touch the girl's hand and then I see like a vision? and the setting changes and it looks like a medieval kinda village with a ruin of a castle and the girl is just walking in her white dress really slowly up some stairs and everyone is just minding their own business when she starts to..crumble into dust. LIke Voldemort at the end of Harry Potter. And no one's paying attention to the fact that a woman is disintegrating right in front of their eyes. Then she starts screaming. Really loudly and it was terrible. Like really bone-chiloling and..scary? And she looks up and its just gah creepy. Her face was all...scarred and ok this is getting scary to think about. But basically, she just kept reappearing where I was and when I woke up, I was scared as hell...

Dear B:
I love how we can tease you about anything, and you wouldn't even get it cause you're slow:P I'm totally kidding, I love you to bits and I hope you know that even if sometimes I don't show it :)

Comments

Popular Posts