I Should be Studying for Art

I have art yearly tomorrow but I really cbb studying. I have to though or else I'll fail. I'll get around to it... And Chung THANKYOU for making me go library with oyu to study today. One of the questions in the science exam I only knew the answer to cause I remembered you and Thai debating over what the right answer was/not being sure about it :P Thankyou. You guys may have just gotten me another mark:) And Chung I don't have split ends...do I?

Dear G:

I love the way you love the people I love :) You're a really nice guy and I'm so glad that she found someone like you cause we both know how much she deserves to be happy. All i'm going to ask of you is that you keep being as nice and sweet as you are to her cause I don't want to see her sad because of you WOMAN :P I love the way we are so...alike to some degree. I listen to you and your problems just like you do to me. I love how you support every decision I make and yet tell me when you disagree. It's good :)

Comments

Popular Posts