LALALALA

Tomorrow shall be awesome. Lisa and Mel: I'm bringing bubblegum cordial for us (H) and Mariel and Lisa: I'll try bringing my guitar so I can play you that song I was talking about:) 9M: We have PE in the morning HELL YEAH!!! Ok put me, Lisa and mel with Double PE in the moning, Pink cordial and a guitar and you get ultimate highs! I am anticipatinga fun day tomorrow. But man I'm gna be lonerised tomorrow morning cause my mum has physio and I'll have to be dropped at school at 7:40ish... how sad. Anyone wanna keep me company? :)

Dear L:
I love you. You are such an awesoem friedn with your martial artianways and your hyperactivity. You are my luvo, basketball and so many other things- buddy and i'm so glad that we have so many memorable moments. I love how you attempt to talk filo with that baby accent of yours and as much has I hate to admit it, I love how much oyu tease me,..its amusing :L You are always there to talk to and you give great advice:) I love how you remind me of bleach characters. Brings back many bleach fight scenes to mind [byakuya and hisagi especially!]. You're really sweet and I like your morales and the way you approach certain situations. You are a really happy, guy who is so open and friendly and you crack me up with your random one liners :P

Comments

Popular Posts