New camera discoveries

I was experimenting with my camera today (as the title would imply) and I was fiddling around with all the modes and I realised, photos look really good in black and white text. I don't know if that's what it's called but that's what I'm calling it so there ! I'll post some of the photos I took in black and white text when im bothered but seriously it looks WAAAY better than just black and white for some reason...I love my camera. Sometimes . It has cool functions :)

Dear I:
I love the way we have/had certain..similarities. There were moments when we could relate to each others problems and I love staying up on the rare occasions that my sister is out and I can stay on msn later and spending it talking to you till 12am. I love how entertaining you are and how you are always truthful and voice your opinions. Our conversations are so random and amusing and feel special, you probably broke my longest phone call record. Well you and Ley :P There is so much more I could say to you but these are meant to be short =/

Comments

Popular Posts