School's Out!...and new develpoments >hehe<

I like point form...don't you? :)

Friggen Holidays man!! Oh Freaking yeah (H)

Ugh...Yearlies right after the holidays, need to study ><

Carissa
: Can't wait to crash at your place ;)

Kimmy&DanicaH:We. Must. Go. Out.

Yesterday night, I was wtching Narnia and it is so friggen awesome!! Someone get me the movie for my birthday:P No don't do that. I might get sick of it after a while. Peter is so freaking cute man! Cuter than EDMUND. Yeah that's right Anne, Peter is coollerer:P and the battle seen is epic/awesome. Epically awesome? Awesomely epic? hmm you get the idea :P

Omgsh, today, when I came back from livo, I went running for a bit to see how long I can run for and I look at my ipod and it says 5:34. So I start running, feeling all tank and whtever cause I'm running for so long. Then I stop, look at my ipod again and its...5:40 ==" 6minute run :P FAIL!

Umm....I think that's about it...?

Oh and Avi, Carissa, Israaq, Ashley, Diem, Rak, Mel, Lisa, Monica, Pernickety, Ukel, Anh, Veronica, Mariel and Georgie ( I think that's about it): You know that thing you guys have in common? Yeah about that... Leave me alone >< :P

Comments

Popular Posts