Flashforward? Really?

I can't be bothered with the parra blog any more so consider it erased. My sisters friends are currently over but they can't access teh internet. What the hell...how come NO ONE can ever get into our internet thingy? It's so annoying ==" The password works for us but when they try, it's a whole different story. Also, I have discovered that I have stolen Troy's Blog send out thingy. NTS: Find new blog ending :S

So Flash forward is this new awesome show about how everyone blacked out and saw their lives six months from that moment right? Now, the vision of the main guy is of him solving the whole blackout thingy. From here, my mind gets a loittle confusing and hard for me to follow :S THis is what I'm thinking:

He had a vision of him solving the blackout but if the blackout never happened, then he wouldn't have anything to solve. SO the blackout has caused the future right? SO far, I have accepted that the blackout and vision caused what they see in the visions. but THEN, the main guy puts things on his brainstorm board because of the things he saw placed on it in his vision. SO what if they were only on there because he saw it in a vision and it doesn't really have any significance? Because right now, he's only putting it on because it was on it six months later. There's no solid evidence behind his decisions. SUre, they HAVE found them useful and w/e but hypothetically, if everyone's actions are going to be based on what they saw in the vision then the only reason those things are going ot happen is because of the blackout. SO basically the vision has caused the vision to come true. MAkes sense? Not really. Which is exaclty my point! It's confusing....
Dear C:
I love the way you always manage to make me laugh. YOu are so fun to be around and no matter how long it's been since we last had a proper conversation, it is never awkward. I love the way you are so freaking cute and you give the nicest hugs ^^ I love the way you draw and your ninja-like ways. I love your awesome soccer skills :)

Comments

Popular Posts