Thankyou All:)

Today was fricken awesome. Basically, all I wanna say is Thankyou to everyone for wishing me a Happy Birthday and to Mariel, Emily and Andrew, Holly, Nicholas, Chung, Carissa, Bhavna, Ashley, Israaq, Diem, Kabir, Lisa ;P, Monica, Kat, Aldrich, Danica P, Danielle and Johnny for the presents and the cards and another Thankyou to Kat, Lisa, Nathan, Vincent, Gau, My sister, Mel, Danica P and Carissa for the texts this morning/afternoon :P Sorry Lisa but Danica was first :L well Carissa was but she was a few minutes early :P And in general, can I just say that you people write REALLY sentimental cards :P I lvoe it ^^
Thanks Kat for waking up so early just to make me cuppycakes, and Monica and Aldrich for making me some too. I swear you kids just want to fatten me up :L and a final Thankyou to Lisa, Mel and Thai for being so patient with me at recess and in roll call ... you know what I mean :L Love you kids so much :P You all made me feel so loved everyone thanks for giving me such a great day love you heaps ^^
Omgsh I'm going to have to be at school early again tomorrow cause my paretns and grandma need to be at the dentist by 9 and its ilke an hrus drive form my house. Seriously, could they not go to a closer dentist? Again, anyone want to keep me company? -ahem-

Dear M:
wow. Finally I can write this but I seriously don't know where to start. I love the way you're you basically and the history we have together. The way our conversations are so pleasantly effortless the way you trust me and I know I can trust you just as much. How much of a laugh you are and how you always know how to boost my confidence when I need it or make me feel so much more loved or whatever. I love how everything we do together is worth remembering and cherishing. YOu are such an awesme friend never change cause I love you now :) I love you and your awesome hectic dancing skills and how oyu're always up to be part of my gangstah homie entourage. You are such a sweet adorable bubbly loveable person who always makes me smile and I love it. I love how cool calm and composed you always are. And I love the cuppycake you made me :9 You're a really cool person that I love talking to cause we have the most random conversations and enjoy our catch up times :) You live your life well and you're outspoken. I love how I can count on you to be my dictionary/calculator/text book :)

Comments

Popular Posts