Through The Fire And The Flames

There's something about the atmoshpere that's changed. I dno if it's the smell, the weather or just the...aura/mood of everything but it feels like the end of the year. As in last week of the year. I can't wait till then because the last week is always fun :) But I kinda don't want this year to end because This year has been so fun =/ SO I dno what I want anymore.

Oh and Chung, you know how earlier I said I'd try learning something by Dragonforce for you? Most likely "Through the Fire and The Flames"? Yeah..I knew it would be hard, but today, I looked at the tabs and seriously, nothing doing . I CANNOT learn it. I am not pro enough ok? Like I opened it up right? and the first thing I see is just a massive list of symbols that appear n the tabs and im like "hmm ok...I guess I can work it out" But then when I get to the actual tabs, I crack up laughing cause I couldn't even try it:P Yeah I'm a negative thinker that way :PBut seriously. I can't do it I'm sorry ><

Dear H:
I love the way you are easy to talk to and although you have gotten taller than me (>.>) remember I used to tower over you MWAHAHAHAHA Bow down before me I say >=] ehe . YOu are so funny and kinda weird sometimes but you're cool :) You're entertaining and ninja..I like you :) I love how awesome, loud and funny oyu are. You are such a great person who has so much love for her friedns and I appreciate you every singlke day. I am honestly really glad that I can call you a friend cause I know that means a lifetime of trust and love :)

Comments

Popular Posts