Welcome Back All!

First day of Term 4 eh? How did everyone find it? omgsh Mr Peck was paying out our uniforms...stupid son of a beeping beep. He's got a point though. I mean, what were they thinking?! That we'd ENJOY looking like wheat? Oh yeah sure I'm a proud Hurlstonian who stands in a row and looks like WHEAT. Yeah damn straight, I'm freaking cool like that! NO! JUST NO!! Ok I'm done ranting :P To be honest, it IS a lot more comfortable but they look terrible. There we go its halfway between good and bad:)
Today I discovered that my birthday is not on the first day we don't have exams cause we don't have exams on the tuesday =/ I'm so cut now :( I was full talking about how my birthday was on the first day we didn't have exams so its like..double celebrations but NO. Exams finish on Monday. But I guess that's good. Shorter exam peroiod :D I like I like. I also discovered that Chapters 1&2 of science won't be included in the exam. And I've only studied those two chapters==" Just my freaking luck. Yeah I don't think I'm going to beat Pernickety at this rate :P Well yearlies are tomorrow and I have barely studied for geo OR Ag so im pretty much screwed :)
Well good luck year nine!!
(Oh for Alphabet Love, I'm trying to keep each person short even though I have a habit of writing really long dedications so it doesnt get boring. If I do write a long one then im sorry, I like long cards/letters ><)
Dear D:

I love your voice and how much fun you are. We have our moments when we catch up and plan to go somewhere with Kimmy but NEVER end up going :P And I'll always be up to go dress shopping with you :) You are such a good guitarist even though you are terrified of performing in public. We have so much fun in art together and you make me laugh so much and I love how you (mostly) listen and enjoy my stories :) You're awesome(Y) I love you my Grandniece :) When I see you, the phrase "I'm not short, I'm funsized!" comes to mind. You are such a bubbly person and I love the usual "KYLEENY!" then up-downhug (How am I meant to describe it?) I love your jokes. Even though most of them are only funny cause they're so lame :P You're knowledge of Pokemon is admirable and I salute you! Oh and I love how you're such a good kid:) I love how sweet you are. You are also one of the people who keep me grounded and make sure I remember my virtues. Visiting All Saints with you(first time around when we actually found people) was awkward but fun because it was the first time in a long time that I spent time with you :) I can talk to you about anything and I love the continuous support you give me :)

Comments

Popular Posts