Writing without A Purpose

I hate when you're in the room/shower or somewhere where it's ok to sing randomly so you do...only to realise you have unexpected guests when you get out to get a drink or something ==" That's happened to me before. IT was embarassing..sorta. I was kinda close to the person so it didn't matter much. Wow so many people are sending me their practise essays to read over O_o hell yeah I get answers (H)...im kidding!! I would never do such a thing (A) mmmm melted chocolate :)
ALl I'm going to say about today is: Maths is a B***H .
END .

Dear F:
I love your eyes, your smile and your hands. The way you're so considerate and sweet. You're really funny and always manage to make me laugh but you know when to be serious. I love how selfless and patient you are and considering how much I talk, you probably need to be :P I love so much about you but I don't think you;re ever going to relaise how much you're worth but I want you to know that I appreciate you sooo much :)

Comments

Popular Posts